Thursday, September 2, 2010

Time To Sell

Last week we decide David & I to put the house on the market. We had been talking about it for months & well now is the time.
So on Sunday we started the tidy and declutter that come with selling.
I am so proud of myself for my accomplishment.
All the gardens are ready, the tidying, cleaning and decluttering has been done.
Before I kept saying I must go through all my stuff and the boys stuff needs to go. Geoff moved out 3 years ago and Greg 14 months ago. Why have they still got stuff here?
Well it's is done. My body aches, my hands are cut bruised and I have had so many rose thorns though out the week in my hands knees and yes head that I can't count them.
It is now on the market and ready to sell for the next exciting part of our life.
To all my Christian friends, please be praying for us.


http://www.raywhite.com/cgi-bin/rsearch?a=o&id=106803355&f=0&p=10&t=res&ty&header&c=56498115&cc=au&s=vic&tm=1283432524&cu=fn-raywhite

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! Chez, thats huge...all the best for your new venture and please let me know how you go :) Hope you and David are well :)
    Miss ya
    Deb xo

    ReplyDelete