Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hi all, this is my first post and hopefully you'll enjoy getting to know me. I am 47 years old, married to David since 1981 & have 2 great sons Geoff & Gregg. I am second youngest of 7 children to Llew & Elsie Whitworth. I also have a big sister Lorrie who is from my Dads first marriage. I am the shop manager of the Kaisercraft factory outlet store and love my job and work mates. (No, there are no stores in your area.)
I am a Christian and have been for 3 years. I love God and hope to live a life worthy of his Love. I try to not be judgemental to anyone and don't like people who are. We all have different personalities and we need to respect one another.
I have a best friend Sheryl, who I met just before my wedding and we have been great mates since. We have our ups and downs but at the end of the day we are there for each other, always.
I have a sisterchick Megan and at the moment she is living with her husband and kids in Chennai, India. I am going to visit them on the 20th of March. The furthest I have flown in the past is Avalon to Sydney, so wow is all I can say about the flight.

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog Chez... Just need some scrapping up there now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chez,

    Welcome to the world of blogging... The start is always the hardest, looking forward to your journey.

    xxxxbeck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hi hi Chez,

    Welcome to our little blogging world. So nice to have you here blogging with us.
    I will wait with baited breath for your blog to be updated. Good on you!

    Hope you are ok after your injections ... ouch!

    ReplyDelete