Saturday, February 28, 2009

Not long now.
It is only 19 sleeps til I go to India. Time is flying and I can't wait to catch up Megan & family. I need to make sure I take time to enjoy the trip and not let it go by without preserving memories. If anyone would like anything bought back, to bad, it's all about me. I am open to advice on travelling but only positive stuff. Hopefully I will hear about my visa any day now. It's the only thing left to be organised. Oh and what color luggage do I get. It is the rules to have something new. The old crappy case I have just won't cut it. I have a strong calling to get red but I may be swayed on this. It's not a done deal. Any how for all the people out there who have travelled, think of me knowing I have no idea what is coming up. For the others think of how you would be feeling if you were in the same situation.

1 comment:

  1. Oh the luggage has to be red!!! Red is by far the coolest color for so many reasons.

    I have travelled in Asia quite a bit for work. My advice is stick to reputable companies. Ie hotels, taxi services etc. Always carry a bag which goes across your body and not just hand held. Never hang your bag on the back of the toilet door and always have tissues! Make sure your credit card has a pin number and you know it!!!

    Mostly have fun. It will be a cool experience cause you are going to see someone you know!!!

    ReplyDelete